- Are you working only on WordPress projects?
Most of our projects are based on WordPress, but we also work with other technologies.
This is something that we discuss with the client and see what fits best.
- How quick can I get a quote from you?
It will take around 48 hours for us to respond after you sent us the initial project details.
We’ll offer a quote and maybe ask for some more details.
- Are E-commerce and membership websites something you're familiar with?
We offer solutions for E-Commerce websites (stores, booking services, ticket services) and also membership access system (content protected for members only).
Frequently Asked Questions
Both price and duration are based on the details you provide us: design files/mock-ups, functionalities you want to have on the site, number of pages, integration with different 3rd parties, etc.
All these details help us estimate the number of hours needed to complete the project.
Here are the most important steps in getting the project to the finish line:
- Getting all details from client
- Receiving all files and login credentials (if needed)
- Start working on the project (creating the main structure)
- Sending part of the work for review
- Finishing the whole project (main structure + details)
- Sending it all for review
- Final adjustments based on client feedback
- Having it reviewed once again
- Finishing it and move it to the live address/delivering it to the client
Each project is different, so the duration will be provided based on the details you sent us.
When we reply to a quote request, we’ll also include a time estimate.
In most of the cases we’ll develop the project on our servers. Once everything is done and the client approves the final changes, we consider the project finished.
We can deliver the project directly on a server (which the client uses) and install it there, no need for the client to do any other adjustments. We can also deliver it in a format ready to be installed by the client, if they request this. (in an archive, .zip).
We can offer you maintenance services, once the project is completed. Those services are discussed separately, they are not part of the initial quote for the main project.
Usually the maintenance is an hourly based project.
We use Asana for project management, task management and mostly keeping track of the project. We can provide access to the client, so they can track the progress and point out different issues.
For the time tracking (if there is an hourly based project), we use Toggl. This helps us generate reports with the number of hours worked per project during a period of time.
After we estimate the price of the project, the payment is made 50% upfront, and 50% at the end of the project.
Depending on the size of the project, we can discuss a different payment system with other milestones.